Saturday, April 5, 2014

I've been SPRING Cleaning!!

I've been going through things in my house and cleaning along the way.  It's funny when you start a major clean you come across things you had forgotten about.  I've scheduled Lupus Foundation donation pick up and have a few items to list  here.  I hope you all have started your Spring cleaning.  I'm loving the extra space.


Girls Circo "My Mommy Rocks" One- piece Romper, Sz.3M 

$5.95 includes shipping to U.S.
 (with exceptions: Alaska/Hawaii, US Protectorates, APO/FPO)
Canada contact me for add'l shipping cost

Beyond Cute!
 PINK w/ silver stars and hearts
surround the sentiment
" my Mommy Rocks" in royal blue.

Ruffled short sleeves and at the legs.
One snap at the shoulder to help with ease to put over baby head.
Easy snaps at the legs for fast diaper change.

                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive