Monday, April 28, 2014

Hampton I-Press Switchable Self-Inking System

Going to the laundromat is no fun.  My washer went out on me in the most inopportune time.  When, I have no money!  Having to purchase another washing machine, led me to go through items a little quicker. Having to lug clothing to the laundromat Helps makes the decision of if it stays or goes  a little quicker.  I've sold a few items and have many more to go to get the item I need.  Below is a :


NEW Scrapbooking Hampton Art I-Press Pink Switchable Self Inking Stamp w/ Ink Pad



$9.99 includes shipping to U.S only (Canada contact me for added add'l ship cost)
Ships only to address listed in Paypal

NEW in pkg--Hampton Art  I*Press Switchable Self Inking System.  Black ink cartridge included (see pic--cartridge attached to bottom in packaging)

                                

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive