Tuesday, June 29, 2010

De-Clutter Day 2: Making To Do Lists

It seems when I make 'to do' lists, I accomplish so much more.  I've added to my 'to do' list 'choose an item for OTAT.'  Now that I've removed shoes from our closets, that we no longer wear, I now have room for the shoes that I do wear.  I plan to go through the box of shoes and sort the shoes for "trash" or "cash".  I plan to take some items to the thrift store this Friday, so I'll need to go through the box soon.
Women's Brown Tahari Sandals, sz. 8.5

These shoes are in good conditon.  It's a 3.5 heel, brown leather and comfortable. If interested, please send an email to india008@yahoo.com.  $21.00 to include shipping in the US.

I also, added to the GIVE AWAY bag a pair of grey New Balance Ladies tennis shoes.
I've posted four items on Ebay.

Tally:
For Sale: 6 items
Give Away: 1 item (added to bag that had items prior to this blog)
Trash: 0 (as of this date)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive