Monday, June 28, 2010

De-clutter Day 1: Not really the beginning

I've been decluttering for about two months now.  However it hasn't been on a consistent basis.  Today, I pledged to myself to either donate, sell or trash items I know longer have a use for.  I must make a decison about, at least one item per day.  I will share my progress with you along the way.

To begin, I've gathered shoes in a box that we no longer can use or no longer have a desire to wear.

Boy's Youth Nike Air Pegasus, sz. 4

My son only wore these shoes probably two (2) times.  He believed the bees were following him because of the yellow color.  These are in like new condition, so I definitely will sell. $20 to include shipping in the US.  If anyone is interested, send me an email to india008@gmail.com.  Payments would be through Paypal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive