Sunday, July 4, 2010

De-Clutter Day 7: Reminder

Happy Independence Day (to those in the USA)...

This post is mostly a reminder to me as when I return from vacation, I usually have to sit for a moment to recall where I left off.  When I return from vacation, I will need to update:
  • the "tally" and the money ticker
  • add several items to the "blog"
  • go through second bin...whoo hoo, one bin down. (and ah, several more to go)
  • check on Ebay auctions (two should end by the time I return...crossing fingers items sale)
  • purchase another paper shredder (the one I have goes out on me; possibly over-heating...dunno)
  • offer old paper shredder to Freecyle once I purchase new one.
I think that's enough to get me started back in the swing of things when I return.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive